Bridge Fight Bridge Fight

Nothing made sense in this animation. I felt like I was watching Naruto (isn't a compliment). Did you rip off of Naruto? If you're going to copy something, at least copy something good and not so shitty. Oh my gawd, I just read that you put all of your effort into this. It's so freaking horrible, and I would never want to see your animations with the least effort! Maybe you should take more time with editing these animations and draw out better animations... This video was the shittiest thing that I've ever seen. The plot also sucks. I honestly have no idea what's going on in this animation.

bocodamondo responds:

well excuuuuuuse me princess but i think you should read description first .(commission)
and wow. i cant believe you call this a critic this is just complaining like a 11 year old child
without any explaining. saying words like terrible. sucks & no effort .i mean seriously. i really was expecting a honest review from someone who is 21 years old and not this crap.
and with "effort" in the flash i mean the frame by frame scenes but i think you dont even KNOW how hard animating is.
the only one who shold be ashamed is you and not me

and besides if the plot is bad, not even good animation can help wich i realized now. time changes.

Radio Gosha :: DAMF Radio Gosha :: DAMF

AWESOME!

That was totally chaotic : D In the good way.

quadskull preview quadskull preview

cdwfverwfvERG#RGVgf

Whoa...it's mesmorizing...

Uddercover Uddercover

Interesting game :) The voice acting is good, too!

Beautiful Day (Remix) Beautiful Day (Remix)

Is it sad to think that this remix is better than the original?

MAX 300 (Club Remix) (FULL) MAX 300 (Club Remix) (FULL)

BRAVO

Whoa, this mix... it had this epic effect on me! I felt my heart jump at 0:14-0:20!

MARIA (I believe...) (Speedix) MARIA (I believe...) (Speedix)

awesome

This is really good :D! You should make a simfile of this for Stepmania or something.

You cant forget the past You cant forget the past

This is kind of weird looking. How come it seems like her left eye has a bigger tear duct than the right eye? The ground doesn't match her perspective either. Her arms look constipated and need to be a little more out.

bocodamondo responds:

the tears. yeah i was kinda wondering about this fact too! im pretty sure i ..oh wait THERE IS AN EXPLAINING! one of erzas eyes is fake :3333
i still need to work in the prespective view. im an amateur haha >:D