Bridge Fight Bridge Fight

Nothing made sense in this animation. I felt like I was watching Naruto (isn't a compliment). Did you rip off of Naruto? If you're going to copy something, at least copy something good and not so shitty. Oh my gawd, I just read that you put all of your effort into this. It's so freaking horrible, and I would never want to see your animations with the least effort! Maybe you should take more time with editing these animations and draw out better animations... This video was the shittiest thing that I've ever seen. The plot also sucks. I honestly have no idea what's going on in this animation.

bocodamondo responds:

well excuuuuuuse me princess but i think you should read description first .(commission)
and wow. i cant believe you call this a critic this is just complaining like a 11 year old child
without any explaining. saying words like terrible. sucks & no effort .i mean seriously. i really was expecting a honest review from someone who is 21 years old and not this crap.
and with "effort" in the flash i mean the frame by frame scenes but i think you dont even KNOW how hard animating is.
the only one who shold be ashamed is you and not me

and besides if the plot is bad, not even good animation can help wich i realized now. time changes.

Radio Gosha :: DAMF Radio Gosha :: DAMF

AWESOME!

That was totally chaotic : D In the good way.

quadskull preview quadskull preview

cdwfverwfvERG#RGVgf

Whoa...it's mesmorizing...

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

ROFL!!!!!

I love the music and camera effects!!! I swear to God I was on the floor laughing!!!!

Battle Of The Breakfasts Battle Of The Breakfasts

Friggin' Awesume!!!

Holy Schmoly, this animation rocks!!! The food made me wanna go out and buy a dress. Very nice job! Keep on truckin'.

Scooby Doo 2 Scooby Doo 2

LMAO

XDDDDDDDDD wow!XDDDD LMAO

Invader Zim: TMHSE Invader Zim: TMHSE

ZOMG!!LMAO

ZOMG!!! This ROCKED!!XDDDDDDDD LMAO!!!! Yous peeps did an awesume IZ fan animation!!!! If Jhonen saw that, he'd prolly feel so proud and...craving the cute Mini Moose for a meal...O.O

Stupid Anime Shorts Stupid Anime Shorts

EXCELENTLY FUNNIE!!!

OMG!!!XDDDDDDDDD All of those were SO true!!!XDDDDDDD I knew Lee's eyebrows were a lil' peculiar.......XDDDDDD

Anime nCrap 02 Anime nCrap 02

Tee Hee

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!XDDDDDDDDD That was catchy and good, a mix of Azumanga Daioh!, a mix of DDR(Sakura), and a mix of Chobits!!!!^w^ Plus, some crazie people with flashiness!!!!@w@

Rap Tap Tap Rap Tap Tap

BOOM BOOM DOLLAZ

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD there r sum songs with backgrounds like that, like "TwinBee" or "Be Lovin"XDDDDDDDD but ur's is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i saw stephen hawkings!XDDDD